- Front of the Line PRO Liquid Eye Liner Pen (Sold separately for $23)
- Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara (Sold separately for $22)
- Starry-Eyed Baked Eyeshadow Trio (Sold separately for $26)
- Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick in Trendsetter (Sold separately for $22)
- Blush in Soul (Sold separately for $20)
I've really enjoyed this kit. The eyeshadows are beautiful! The pearl color makes a great highlighter on the brow bone. I've never used a liquid liner before and I'm sold on this one. I can hold it sideways while applying and get as thick of a line as I like. By going slow and making short strokes I can control the line and get it exactly where I want it without making a mess. This liner holds up all day and doesn't smudge! The mascara is decent. I really like the brush, and it seems to lengthen more than volumize. The gloss is beautiful! Smells like vanilla and is thick without being sticky. Finally, the blush. Since I'm so fair I just need to dab my brush on the powder and dot along my cheekbones before blending out. It gives me a beautiful flush of natural looking color - not too pink or too dark. Just kind of rosy. Unfortunately...I accidently dropped it on the tile floor last week and it broke. So now I have a broken blush but it still works. I just have to be very careful about the amount I pick up with my brush.
Overall, I'm really glad I tried this kit. From the looks of the individual prices, I got this for a steal! $39.00 vice $120! Lorac, I'm impressed, and will be visiting your brand again in the future.
What do you all think? Pretty huh?